Mainosta - Info - Palaute
find a good deal
alkokauppa.com is years old, it's registered on year 2004. Alkokauppa (alko kauppa) means liquer store in Finnish language. The name alkokauppa is semantically related to other terms such as verkkokauppa, nettikauppa, vinboden, etc.
alkokauppa.com is an independent web site and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Alko Oy. Alko Oy is owned by the Finnish State. The purpose of Alko Oy is to carry out the retail sale of alcoholic beverages, in such a way that it takes into account the harmful effects of the products in its sales operations.
This domain name is available to buy today
- This domain name gets right to the point.
- It's simple, straightforward and super easy to remember.
- It makes an immediate, lasting impression.
- There's no better way to stand out from the crowd.
Contact to reserve it now -
Contribute to Alkokauppa
You might have a sparkling idea, your pen is itching, an epic article about the life of Iso Kossu is just-just to born. Where to publish? HERE!
Don't hesitate -
Advertise on Alkokauppa
Yes, you can have your ads on here!
You say what you want, and you pay what you think it's worth. As simple.
We are a friendly business here, we are flexible. Very flexible. Sure, the principles of common sense apply.
Drop a quick email to
alkokauppa.com takes your privacy seriously.
Routine Information Collection
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Controlling Your Privacy
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
Special Note About Google Advertising
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google's cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google's own privacy policies.
alkokauppa.com does not send any bulk mailings, newsletters, promotional nor automated emails. alkokauppa.com does not use any subscription lists. alkokauppa.com does not collect any email addresses.
Material displayed on alkokauppa.com have been collected from a wide range of resources, including but not limited to free websites, newsgroups and other sources and are believed to be in the 'public domain'. Our Site respects the intellectual property of others. We do not claim any copyright for any of the stuff posted on alkokauppa.com.
If you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed on the alkokauppa.com, Please notify us at with the following details:
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon. For example, "The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on http://www.example.com/legal_page.html."
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing upon the copyrighted work listed in point mentioned above. You must identify each page that allegedly contains infringing material by providing its URL.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit alkokauppa.com to contact you (email address is preferred).
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing webpages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- You must include your signature at the bottom of the notarized letter to be accepted: Simply sign your name to the petition making it legal and bondable by law in order for us to proceed and take any action necessary.
- Please e-mail this paper to our mailing address:
To find out more please feel free to contact on
Suomen pojat, olkaa hyvät!